Designed for those who have just started joining IBC (new contacts or church starters), the Newcomers Class seeks to help those who want to know God personally. This class is also open to those who have been attending IBC for quite sometime and still would want to know the answers to questions like:
- What does it take to begin a relationship with God?
- What do I need to do so that I may be acceptable to God?
- What happens when I struggle and fall short in my efforts to live the Christian life?
- How can I consistently live the Christian life?
- How do I grow in my relationship with God?
IBC offers CORE classes (Class 101 to 401) to help our people internalize their faith and connect it practically to everyday life. These classes are part of a structured curriculum. Our classes are for everyone, and we hope all IBC members will go through them at some point.
Newcomers and CORE Classes: Feb 23 to April 26. Click HERE to enroll or ask for more info.
EQUIP Classes are designed to further build and equip the people of God for the work of ministry and missions. Classes cover various themes throughout the year and focus on applying God’s Word. These classes can range from one hour to a number of days, covering a necessary component of Christian discipleship in light of the current needs of the church.